Springbar Highline 8 Tent
The Springbar Canvas Highline tent is a trusted design that has been around for over 60 years. This 4-season canvas duck tent features a 6’8” ceiling height with a gear loft, and easy, one-person setup. Durable, watertight and breathable; it also comes with awning, stakes, and a sturdy storage bag.
$25 dollar flat shipping rate to the Continental United States.
You can add these additions to your Springbar Tent to make your next camping experience everything you've ever wanted. These items are 25 percent off when you purchase with your tent!
- Fits a queen size inflatable mattress and extra gear very well.
- Plenty of room to sleep up to 8 adults.
- Includes one canopy, steel poles, side vents, guy ropes, gear loft, Heavy duty carry bag, adjustable organizers, and one set of 12" stakes.
- Strong solid rope perimeter with "hooked" stake loops to keep tent standing in all types of weather.
- Tough vinyl floor to protect against water and sharp objects.
- We offer repair options and replacement parts on all our Springbar Tents, even for some that are 40 years old.
- $25 dollar flat shipping rate to the Continental United States.
- Manufacture Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in China - Learn More
- Canvas MUST BE dried completely before storage. Please See Care Instructions.
- This tent is not a backpacking tent and is typically used in car camping or extended stay conditions.
- We offer DISCOUNT accessories listed above when you purchase a Springbar Tent. Including additional stake sets.
- What Stakes Are Best For You?
Power Peg Stake- Less expensive, but tend to be better for softer ground
Nail Stake- Staff Recommended and best in alpine or rocky areas
Angle Steel Stake- Best for desert sandy areas.
- Hardyduck™ 100% cotton duck canvas
- Heavy duty water proof floor with seamless design
- In Box Total Weight: 83 lbs
- Tent and Poles Weight: 78 lbs
- Poles Weight: 26 lbs
- Tent Weight: 50 lbs
- Floor: 10 ft x 14 ft
- Floor Area: 140 sq ft
- Sleeping Capacity: 8 adults
History of the Springbar® Tent
We have come out with our Highline tents to meet a market that we have never pursued. We've also had numerous requests for a lower price point tent with deluxe features. We have been working on these tents for close to two years to control quality, manufacturing, and price. We have done intensive research on competing canvas tents that are made overseas, and we are confident that the Highline Series is a superior product.