Springbar Outfitter 3 Tent
Popularized by horse packers and river guides, the Outfitter tent delivers Springbar Tent comfort, stability, durability and stand-up room in an extremely compact package. Made In The USA!
You can add these additions to your Springbar Tent to make your next camping experience everything you've ever wanted. These items are 25 percent off when you purchase with your tent!
- Features a screened, zippered door and a screened, zippered rear window for cross-ventilation.
- Upright (vertical poles on the outside) are designed to collapse into three pieces for compact storage.
- Very popular among horse packing and other outfitting organizations.
- Plenty of room to sleep up to 2 adults or 1 adult cot and gear.
- Includes poles, and one set of Angle Steel Stake stakes.
- Strong solid rope perimeter with "hooked" stake loops to keep tent standing in all types of weather.
- Tough vinyl floor to protect against water and sharp objects.
- Don't be intimidated by weight, we include separate carry bags for poles and tent canvas.
- Built 100% in the USA
- We offer repair options and replacement parts on all our Springbar Tents, even for some that are 40 years old.
- Manufacture Warranty: Lifetime
- This isn't your grandfathers old canvas tent. We have perfected the balance of high quality canvas and advanced synthetic silicone treatments.
- 8.5 oz Shelter Duck, double-fill construction, 100% cotton with Sunforger marine-finish boat shrunk treatment
- Roof- 10.1 oz Army Duck, double-fill construction, 100% cotton with Sunforger marine-finish boat shrunk treatment
- Windows- Polyester no-see-um mesh, CPAI fire-retardant
- Zippers- YKK #10RC and #8CF nylon coils with nickel-plated sliders
- Floor- 9 oz vinyl-laminated polyester, CPAI-84 fire-retardant, antibacterial, UV inhibitor
- Frame- 2-pc double-walled aluminum/steel ridge, solid steel tension bars, adjustable steel-reinforced aluminum uprights
- Canvas MUST BE dried completely before storage. Please See Care Instructions.
- This tent is not a backpacking tent and is typically used in car camping or extended stay conditions.
- The Colossus is a VERY large tent.
- We offer DISCOUNT accessories listed above when you purchase a Springbar Tent. Including additional stake sets.
- What Stakes Are Best For You?
Power Peg Stake- Less expensive, but tend to be better for softer ground
Nail Stake- Staff Recommended and best in alpine or rocky areas
Angle Steel Stake- Best for desert sandy areas.
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Tent Bag: 12 in x 29 in
- Pole Bag: 8 in x 35 in
- Floor: 7 ft x 8 ft
- Floor Area: 56 sq ft
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 adults or 1 adult with extra gear
- Minimum Height (Inside): 67 in
- Maximum Height (Outside): 68 in
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Windows: 1 half-height back window
Back Window: Top- 20 1/4" Height- 34" Bottom- 25 3/4"